OEM NAV Antenna Location 04 Envoy

Can someone provide me with a diagram, picture or even discription of where the stock mounting location is for the NAV antenna in a 04 Envoy?

I don't have the manual in front of me now, but if I remember correctly it is in the overhead console right above the rear view mirror.

Really...in the overhead console? I thought the NAV antenna plugged into the back of the HU (Part# 10377287). Can you clarify this for me.

Can someone provide me with a diagram, picture or even discription of where the stock mounting location is for the NAV antenna in a 04 Envoy?

I don't have the manual in front of me now, but if I remember correctly it is in the overhead console right above the rear view mirror.

Really...in the overhead console? I thought the NAV antenna plugged into the back of the HU (Part# 10377287). Can you clarify this for me.

The GPS antenna harness does plug into the back of the headunit, but I think the actual antenna is up in the forward part of the console. I know on the fullsize vehicles it is behind the headunit, under the dash pad way out neat the middle defroster vent. You could probably do the same on your Envoy

Archived