Bleeder screw/valve size

One of my front bleeder screws is close to rounding off. The only one out of the three that offered to round off when I bled my brakes. The Chevrolet dealerships in my area do not have any and the warehouse is backordered. NAPA has some, but they do not break out by application. Only by size. Would someone with a good service manual be willing to thumb through and see it there is a size listed? Thanks.

One of my front bleeder screws is close to rounding off.  The only one out of the three that offered to round off when I bled my brakes.  The Chevrolet dealerships in my area do not have any and the warehouse is backordered.  NAPA has some, but they do not break out by application.  Only by size.  Would someone with a good service manual be willing to thumb through and see it there is a size listed?  Thanks.

Just checked the factory manuals and the size is not specified, sorry

Found some bleeder screws at Advance. One set is the Speedbleeder kind. I've never used them, but they have a check ball inside for one-person bleeding. Another set was just plain screws. Not sure which ones would fit, so I bought both sets. I'll post my results in a day or two.

• 2 years later...

Archived