WTB: CHEVROLET 03-05 tail lights

Z_71_SIERRA_19

looking to buy a set of 2003-2005 chevrolet tail lights if anyone knows where i can get them let me know

Well I'm about to replace mine next week with some clear ones. I can let both of mine go for 50 bucks plus whatever S&H is going to be. How soon do you need them?

Consider them sold to me ill wait till you put on your new lights not in a rush but i sure want them. Do you have apic of them i can see. and what year and model is the truck that the lights are comming off? Thank you again.

PM me if you have any questions

looking to buy a set of 2003-2005 chevrolet tail lights if anyone knows where i can get them let me know

Well I'm about to replace mine next week with some clear ones. I can let both of mine go for 50 bucks plus whatever S&H is going to be. How soon do you need them?

Consider them sold to me ill wait till you put on your new lights not in a rush but i sure want them. Do you have apic of them i can see. and what year and model is the truck that the lights are comming off? Thank you again.

2004 Silverado Ext Cab, fleetside, not stepside...I can get pictures up for you but the lights aren't messed up or anything. My truck is only 6 months old....

2004 Silverado Ext Cab, fleetside, not stepside...I can get pictures up for you but the lights aren't messed up or anything. My truck is only 6 months old....

THANKS ALOT ILL SURELY BUY THEM FROM YOU HERES MY EMAIL SO YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THEM OFF. JUST FIND OUT HOW MUCH SHIPPING IS AND ILL PAY $50+ SHIPPING. [email protected] THANKS AGAIN

JOEY

THANKS ALOT ILL SURELY BUY THEM FROM YOU HERES MY EMAIL SO YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THEM OFF. JUST FIND OUT HOW MUCH SHIPPING IS AND ILL PAY $50+ SHIPPING. [email protected] THANKS AGAIN

JOEY

Archived