Accel wire

Tried to search for this, and came up with nothing. I can get a good deal on a set of Accel 8mm Super Stock Spiral Core wires, custom fit for my truck. These are brand new in box, color yellow. Anyone have and pros/cons of these wires.

I have a 99 Gmc Sierra 2wd with 4.8l ,about to change to NGK tr55's after i get some new wires.

Here is the info on the wires. sorry for the caps, but that is how i got the information, and too much to retype

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER STOCK SPIRAL, WITH ONLY 500 OHMS/FOOT OF RESISTANCE, MORE IGNITION ENERGY CAN REACH THE SPARK PLUG, PRODUCING A HOTTER, LONGER-LASTING SPARK FLAME KERNEL.

THE RESULT IS HIGHER PERFORMANCE THROUGH IMPROVED EFFICIENCY, QUICKER THROTTLE RESPONSE AND REDUCED EMISSIONS. THIS 8mm WIRE´S DOUBLE SILICONE CONSTRUCTION IS RATED TO 550°F.

THE HIGH GROSS WIRE JACKET RESISTS MOISTURE, CHEMICALS AND HEAT EXTREMES FOR LONGER LIFE AND GREAT LOOKS. THE FIBERGLASS BRAID ADDS GREATER PULL STRENGTH AND TERMINAL RETENTION, WHILE THE STAINLESS STEEL SPARK PLUG TERMINALS PROVIDE EXCELLENT LONG LIFE, ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY AND CORROSION RESISTANCE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Archived