00-02 Chevy.GMC Powerdyne Supercharger Kit

Rennen

I am selling an almost new (3 months old w/ 1200 miles on it) Powerdyne Supercharger Complete Kit (with extras!!) for any 00-02 GMC, CHEVY, Sierra, Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, etc... Any (4.8), (5.3), or (6.0) V8 Model is ready to go with this complete Kit. This Kit has only 1200 miles on it and is in PERFECT working condition. I am only getting rid of this because I bought a house and need Cash!! I know I am taking a loss, but I just bought a house and need the cash. The Kit comes with the following. Everything needed for complete installation of the 6psi pulley kit. I also have an 11psi pulley that I will throw in. I am also throwing in a Boost and Air/Fuel Guage and Pillar Pod in the Kit. K&N Filter and Intake Setup, Bosch Diverter/Blow off Valve, FMU, Belt, All aluminum mounting brackets, Tensioner, Charger, etc... EVERYTHING NEEDED. Bolt-on and go.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE LOCAL ENOUGH TO PICK THIS UP INSTEAD OF SHIPPING-- I WILL THROW IN A 3" Stainless GIBSON EXHAUST SYSTEM ( also new w/ 1200 miles) FOR an EXTRA $200 upon pickup!!

Retail for kit alone is $3,948.86 plus 400+ in extras

$2500 obo

This is not a SCAM, I actually own a VW/Audi Tuning shop My Webpageand have no need to ruin my company's reputation. I just figured I'd find the best place to advertise this, which is a GM,Chevy Forum. I'll be happy to answer any questions. Shop # 207-878-9088 Cell# 207-240-4624 Rick or email me at [email protected] located in Portland,Maine

DSCF1924.JPG

DSCF1925.JPG

DSCF1927.JPG

DSCF1928.JPG

DSCF1929.JPG

DSCF1930.JPG

• 1 year later...

Archived