Help From You Bay Area Guys

methodtical15

hey there bay area folks,

since our weather here in the bay area has finally cleared up, i'm looking into buying some new rims and tires. i live in vallejo and was wondering if you guys have some good rim and tire shops in your city that might give me a good deal.

i've looked locally in my town and have yet to find a decent shop that can give me some good prices. if you guys know of any good shops in your city or anywhere, please hook me up the name of the shop so i can give them a ring and maybe check them out if they can give me a good deal.

i'm looking to get a set of 22's maybe the Eagle 026's or Intro V-Rod 6's with tires. dunno yet? :happysad: i appreciate all your help guys and hope you guys enjoy the nice weather we have here finally!

p.s.- i'm looking to do a McGaughys drop, if you know any good suspension shops that do a good job also, i would like to know to! thanks again

-ejay

• 5 weeks later...

Might be a drive for you being that you're from Vallejo. They've always done good work for me. As far as Rims and Tires I'd check with them also, they may have a recommendation for you. :cheers:

Bay Truck Accessories

(415) 468-3000

3275 Geneva Ave

Daly City, CA 94014

-Drew

• 9 months later...

Archived