Best picture

OUMike

So...I was brushing through some of my photos and was proud of one I'd taken. I'm not an accomlished photographer by any means, but I think this photo is really good. I even go online and looked for some contests, but this picture has been retouched to clear up some smudges..making it not qualify. Lets see everyones best photog skillz.

This is a male Lion I snapped at the Houston Zoo, last 4th of July. I hope to get more shots like this one this year. I have a 1024x768 version if anyone would like :driving:

Lion.jpg

I personaly like this one that I took a couple of days ago. I love driving these backroads because I live in a big and crowded city.

dsc002577xd.jpg

Yea, I agree. I live in Houston, so any chance I can get out into places like that its always nice. Well done.

Nice picture.  It is great being on the top of the food chain....

Did you shoot this with a digital or film?

Thanks a lot! It's a digital camera. Its an Olympus D-520 Zoom. Only 2.1 mp.

Right after I sent that message I the "light bulb" came on and told me that not many people use film anymore....

Here's one for ya!  From this spring off my back deck.  We had tornadoes all around us this night!!!!

111714.jpg

That one is really good. I had one similar that I took in Jasper, TX about 3 years ago that I lost in Great Format 2005. :chevy: I forgot to back up my photos...

Archived