Ways of spicing up the regional boards

Dyabolical

Sure...Some Head Country Hot-n-Spicy BBQ sauce would do the trick.

I was a lurker on the ZR1.net for like 4 years, and they always orginized gatherings. I always thought that'd be neat. There like 20 times more pickups than there are ZR-1s so that could make for a really neat gathering.

I was a lurker on the ZR1.net for like 4 years, and they always orginized gatherings. I always thought that'd be neat. There like 20 times more pickups than there are ZR-1s so that could make for a really neat gathering.

Yeah, i have been wanting to do a local meet and greet type thing. Any suggestions on a good neautral location to host it?

Oh and i grilled up some chicken legs yesterday...Head Country seasoning and basted with Head Country bbq......oh my Lord was it tasty!

Speaking of which...that might be a good idea, someone with a bit of land host it, i can haul out my smoker/grill and we can have a bbq.

Yeah, i have been wanting to do a local meet and greet type thing. Any suggestions on a good neautral location to host it?

Oh and i grilled up some chicken legs yesterday...Head Country seasoning and basted with Head Country bbq......oh my Lord was it tasty!

Speaking of which...that might be a good idea, someone with a bit of land host it, i can haul out my smoker/grill and we can have a bbq.

Sounds good to me. A big camp out would be a lot of fun huh fellas? My girlfriend and I have been wanting to go for a while, but I don't like the idea of going just the two of us...not exactly safe IMO. Plus we lack a lot of the cooking supplies. We were thinking Guadalupe in Texas, but I see a lot of you guys are Oklahoma folks.

My girlfriend and I have been wanting to go for a while, but I don't like the idea of going just the two of us...not exactly safe IMO. 

It's perfectly safe if you use condoms.

hahah how did I know that was coming. :crackup:

I just meant going alone opens you up to a certain vulnerability if something happens to my truck or something. I usually like to be in a small group when away from civilization. Never know when someone is gonna get hurt.

I prefer the opposite.

I don't want a soul around when I'm camping. People are noisy and annoying...Just like me :driving:

Alright, so we just don't let wingnut go. That solves the noise problem. I think it would be cool to have some kind of meet. Oooh, we could tailgate somewhere!! :crackup:

I prefer the opposite.

I don't want a soul around when I'm camping. People are noisy and annoying...Just like me :driving:

Alright, so we just don't let wingnut go. That solves the noise problem. I think it would be cool to have some kind of meet. Oooh, we could tailgate somewhere!! :crackup:

Tailgating! Dunno how many Oklahoma State boys there are here, but Oklahoma State v. Univ. of Houston at Roberston Stadium.

http://uhcougars.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/...otbl-sched.html

I'd say Tex. v. OU but you know those are gonna be hard to get. Plus I'm a bit of an OU fan heh.

" I'd say Tex. v. OU but you know those are gonna be hard to get. Plus I'm a bit of an OU fan heh. "

Tickets for that game sold out within 3 hours of announcing the available seats. Athlon has OU ranked #1 preseason, but in my eyes that is a bad thing. OU has always performed better when they don't have so much of the spotlight on them. Peterson really doesn't help that either.

So how about we do it this way:

Who would attend if we held an event in Tulsa?

Who would attend if we held an event in OKC?

Who would attend if we held an event in Dallas?

I don't think we have really anybody posting from Arizona or New Mexico, do we?

So basically i think we pick the location that will have the most attending and then we get planning, i would be more then happy to help out with whatever i can.

"  I'd say Tex. v. OU but you know those are gonna be hard to get. Plus I'm a bit of an OU fan heh. "

Tickets for that game sold out within 3 hours of announcing the available seats.  Athlon has OU ranked #1 preseason, but in my eyes that is a bad thing.  OU has always performed better when they don't have so much of the spotlight on them.  Peterson really doesn't help that either.

So how about we do it this way:

Who would attend if we held an event in Tulsa?

Who would attend if we held an event in OKC?

Who would attend if we held an event in Dallas?

I don't think we have really anybody posting from Arizona or New Mexico, do we?

So basically i think we pick the location that will have the most attending and then we get planning, i would be more then happy to help out with whatever i can.

Yea I agree with that. However I can't really see anyone on Oklahoma's schedule that should play within two touchdowns. The toughest game in my eyes this is @ Texas A&M. I've been to the last 2 games at Kyle Field and its always crazy.

Mark me down for a meeting in Dallas.

Archived