As you all may know by now.. I am purchasing my 06 Sierra Denali in less than a week now.. I just went and test drove it and wasn't to impressed with the bose system.... Coming from my Cadillac CTS(whose bose system is the best I have ever heard) I am wanting more boom, more bass... Now heres the thing... I will be putting my back seats down, OFTEN so that my dog can ride with me... Is there any options for me as far as adding an additional sub but still being able to move the seat up and down? Thanks

Not sure if the Denali is the same as my crew cab 1/2 ton, but there are some that make a box that will fit behind the back seat. ProBox sounds familiar. Think you have to remove the jack and such from the floor though.

I've got 2 8" behind the seat in mine. Only had to take out the lug wrench, then I used that bolt from the floor to anchor it. You could probably check with a stereo place and they could build you something to fit back there. Space is VERY tight back there though, about 4-7/8" mounting depth was all I could fit.

Just throwing out an option for you. Good luck! :cheers:

Archived