Florida Folks...in Here

pyro

Hello all,

I have come to let you know about a new car club we are starting for people who own GM's in the state of Florida. It is called Florida GM Club (ironic, aint' it? :cheers: )

Anyways, I just wanted to invite all of the people on this board who live in the state of Florida to join up and join our community. We wanted to let the members of gm-trucks have first shots at filling in our very empty truck sections :cheers: . We are still finishing up the site and adding the numerous features for our club members (arcade, vbgarage, file storage and many other things) so excuse our dust for the next few days, but it will be complete on Monday. We would also invite any non-Florida members to join up as well and for anyone who joins to introduce themselves and feel right at home. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or shot me an email and i will address any issue you might have asap. Thanks for your time, and we look forward to seeing you.

the sites URL is www.floridagmclub.com

Thanks to Frank S for permission to post this on your forums. If possible can this be made into a sticky for future users?

Thanks everyone and we appreciate the oppertunity to work with your site.

sincerely,

Jeremy & Kyle (FLGM Admins)

• 3 months later...

Archived