Truck Meet - 11.16.08 - Old Bridge, Nj

eyeluvink

We are having a truck meet in Old Bridge, New Jersey next month and I thought I would share the info if anyone wanted to come by and hangout.

Mark it on your calendar now, then spread the word.

Lets make this one to remember.

More info: http://www.njtruckscene.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2522

I've got a class at 4:00 about an hour from there, but I might try to stop by for a little bit. :thumbs:

Sounds good DV2000NJ. We usually hang outside for a bit then go into Fridays for a bite to eat. Hope to see you there.

And yes, "We" is referring to a group of us in NJ, that are on NJ Truck Scene and many other forums. This is a truck meet for everyone, that we are promoting through NJ Truck Scene.

Thanks for looking. :thumbs:

Who the hell has class on a Sunday? :D

Sounds like an excuse to me Dan. :D

Looks like most of the members in this club have lowered street trucks..is that accurate?

Oh shit, it's on ELEVEN sixteen. I was looking at the calendar for October... DOH! :thumbs:

In that case, I should be there. :D

Looks like most of the members in this club have lowered street trucks..is that accurate?

We have everything from Bagged and Body-dropped trucks to lifted 4X4s. We are a very diverse crowd with a good mix of mild and wild trucks. You should come by and check it out.

We have everything from Bagged and Body-dropped trucks to lifted 4X4s. We are a very diverse crowd with a good mix of mild and wild trucks. You should come by and check it out.

No offense meant by saying this but are you going to be a regular on this site going forward?

None taken. Truthfully only time will tell. As I continue to look around I may find a topic I would like to add too. I'm usually just a lurker. I come on and read as much as I can, and If something stimulates my intrest I may stick around for a while.

No offense meant by saying this but are you going to be a regular on this site going forward?

I honestly don't think it really matters.

In my opinion, there's a big difference between someone that posts once just to try to get you to "go to my website and buy my product", and advertising a meet. It's not like he gets any money or anything out of the meet, (at least I'd hope not :D).

Maybe I'm just biased since it's local for me... :thumbs:

I have nothing invested in this meet but my time. I will not be making any money from this event or any other for that matter. I am not the owner of NJTS or am I here to promote the site. I came here to promote a truck meet in NJ and I just thought it would be nice to see some new faces there. I know nobody likes the new guy coming in with his megaphone in his hand promoting anything, so I apoligize to those of you that are offended. Hope that clears things up. I any one else has any questions feel free to ask away. Thanks for your time.

I honestly don't think it really matters.

In my opinion, there's a big difference between someone that posts once just to try to get you to "go to my website and buy my product", and advertising a meet. It's not like he gets any money or anything out of the meet, (at least I'd hope not :D ).

Maybe I'm just biased since it's local for me... :D

Yes you are biased Dan. :D

In all seriousness I was just curious. Thats why I said no offense. Jeesh! :thumbs:

Archived