Charlotte Auto Fair Spring 2010

MarkD

This weekend is/was the Charlotte Auto Fair in Concord, NC. This gave me the opportunity to meet two outstanding members of the forum, Mark Anderson, and Rich Sidor, as well as Tony Capone, a friend of Rich’s.

It is often said that “this post is worthless without pics”. Just as much value is added to the posts when you have actually met the person, and even seen their truck.

I had a wonderful time this weekend, and would highly recommend that if anyone has the opportunity to meet other members in person, do it.

I even have a new catch phrase…”so, how does everything look?”

And of course, a few pics from the show…

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5865.jpg

IMG_5841.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5847.jpg

IMG_5851.jpg

It was a pleasure meeting you as well Mark! Glad you had a nice trip to Charlotte. The weather was awesome. Wish I could have gotten over to the AutoFair, but worked all day Saturday to get ready for my daughter's 16th B'day party (which went great BTW!). Then spent the first part of Sunday cleaning up from the party and later installed the Corsa exhaust Rich brought down. Busy weekend, but it was worth it!

Come visit anytime!! :lurk:

So, how did the Corsa install go? Hopefully it was as easy as the steps. :lurk:

I have everything installed except the mirrors. That will be soon. Pics to follow.

The Corsa installation was easier than I expected. I wrote an update on my original thread that I posted when I decided to purchase the Corsa system...

Corsa Thread

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Hey....It was nice meeting you guys as well :lol:

Thanks for the tour Mark,I'll be back down next month for the races,I'll be in touch with you and see ya' then!

Markd...Thanks for treating at HOOTER's :lol: Some nice scenery over there for sure :D Oh...I didn't hit the lottery last night,so no house on Lake Norman just yet :lol:

Archived