Car Show

Zane

I went to the "Virginia International Car Show" today for my Birthday. It was fun, I got to sit in the driver's seat in almost all the Trucks I wanted to. I'm a little mad though because GM didn't have an HD there for me to "Grade" as far as comfortability, and interior goes.

I will have to say, the most comfortable truck I sat in was a F-350 SD non-dually. And since I couldn't test out a HD, that was my favorite vehicle at the show.

Quote: from General Lee 01 on 8:13 pm on Feb. 24, 2001

Happy Birthday to you too. I believe you'll be 21, Right?

I wish, only 20 this year :(16 is a cool B-day. You can get to drive! Everything is cool @ 16.

Quote: from General Lee 01 on 10:13 pm on Feb. 24, 2001

You'll only turn 20 this year? I thought you were already 20. (or is that your brother?)

Nah josh is younger me. He turns 17 in April. We be youngins, but hey, " We know our sh*t" LOL

Hey General,

What is your rank in the Boy Scouts? I was in years ago, but dropped out after I made 2nd Class. I just got an email from my nephew in the Cub Scouts, he Won second in the Region Pinewood Derby. He is 8 years old and already a gearhead! Go Blake! (I'm just feelin' a little proud at the moment)

General, I don't remember "Life" rank. I suppose things have changed, but I remember as follows;

Scout

Tenderfoot

Second Class

First Class

Eagle

Have things changed or have I gotten so old that I can't remember?

Archived