I saw an SUV a ways ahead of me yesterday w/ a yellow piece across the rear. As I caught up to the SUV (a Jeep/Dodge model) I could see that the yellow object was a rear mounted plow.

Click

I've never seen 1 before. Their website says they've been around for 15 years. Has anyone seen 1 of these in use?

I saw an SUV a ways ahead of me yesterday w/ a yellow piece across the rear. As I caught up to the SUV (a Jeep/Dodge model) I could see that the yellow object was a rear mounted plow.

Click

I've never seen 1 before. Their website says they've been around for 15 years. Has anyone seen 1 of these in use?

I never seen anyone around here use one, let alone have one hooked up. They were ideal for pulling snow away from garage doors, buildings ect. Western has an optional back drag edge on the Pro plus plow I have which I opted to buy and works well at pulling snow away from garage doors and buildings, ect. Problem with having one of those pull plows is it is bulky, makes your truck longer and have to worry about backing up in smaller places, and you wont be able to have a tailgate spreader hooked up. The only possibly benefit of having one would be for a huge lot, where confined space isn't an issue.

Archived