I guess The General...

Polaris Man

Sounds like me, Im only 16 and workin to pay for my truck. That and all the accesories!! I wish I had only 200$ left to pay, I still have over 7grand left to pay. What truck is the general wantin to buy. I want a CC Duramax/Allison, but that might be a couple of years.

Work is good for the boy, the more the better.  I guess thats just how I was raised, take care of business first, then go off and do what you please.  Just gotta remember not to go too overboard, which I don't believe the General is doing.

Heck, workin's good for the boy.  I'm working to afford school and my truck.  Maybe ? to go in about 3 years. LOL  And if I don't quit paintin' sh*t on the truck, I'm not gonna be able to afford books in the fall.

Yup, thats true - and work wont kill you at any age...but he should stop and smell the diesel every once in a while!  If I remember right thats what he wants, a Duramax....I think.

(Edited by NewbieZ71 at 11:27 pm on June 28, 2001)

Quote: from General Lee 01 on 1:04 am on June 30, 2001

For those who are interested.

I'd love to have a Duramax, but I know that won't be what I get.

So I'd like a lil' help please.

What can I get for ?,000-?,000????

(Edited by General Lee 01 at 12:06 am on June 30, 2001)

A mid 80s fullsize pickup would be good, stay clear away from the S-series trucks, been there, doing that, trying badly to get out.

Archived