Flo Pro True Dual Exhaust

9 times out of ten when someone adds exhaust or a intake set up they lose mph due to having foot in it more!

Thats the thing...I haven't changed my driving style at all...with all my other trucks that I have owned I've always seen an increase.

With the new exhaust flowing more air and having less back pressure, I am sure you noticed that you lost a little power down low. Being that you lost low end then if most of you driving is "city" then more throttle would be required to get going, more throttle>more fuel>less fuel mileage..... Im not 100% positive on this but its the only logical thought I came up with.....

With the new exhaust flowing more air and having less back pressure, I am sure you noticed that you lost a little power down low. Being that you lost low end then if most of you driving is "city" then more throttle would be required to get going, more throttle>more fuel>less fuel mileage..... Im not 100% positive on this but its the only logical thought I came up with.....

Thanks! What do you think I could do to get some of that low end back?

you are wasting your $$$ purchasing either a exhaust or a cai. Even the best aftermarket exhaust kits (corsa, borla, etc) will only gain you a few extra hp & that is on the top end. The factory exhaust flows on par with these kits & the cold air kits do nothing but make more noise, the dyno sheets provided on the cai websites prove this, all the gains are @ wot, unless you drag race your truck, expect no gains from everyday driving performance. You proved my point by saying that you actually LOST torque down low. More noise does not equate into more performance

Archived