is this the right part?

im searching around to find the right GPS antenna for the OEM navigation unit for my 2007.5 Chevrolet Silverado. I found this part and the connection LOOKS correct as compared to the back of the navigation unit but i just want to make sure before i order it so that i don't order the wrong thing

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/ACDelco-15226445-Navigation-Antenna-Assembly/dp/B001KSGFS2/ref=au_pf_pfg_s?ie=UTF8&Model=Silverado%201500%7C491&n=15684181&s=automotive&Make=Chevrolet%7C47&Year=2008%7C2008&vehicleType=6&carId=001

thanks guys!

yeah i usually would go to the parts dept at my local dealership but I'm currently at school and we don't have a chevrolet dealership within a reasonable distance. Therefore i was hoping to order the antenna online in order to have all the parts ready when i go home so i can install the nav unit. This antenna that i found online looks exactly like the one i need, the connection even looks the same, however i just want to make sure that its the right part before i order it. Also while I'm at it i read on one of the forums that I would need a VSS Harness is this true?

Archived