GMPP (Borla) Sport muffler

hodo78

$70 delivered in the lower 48. Will ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada at actual shipping rate.

This GMPP stainless Sport muffler has less than 300 miles on it,

I purchased both the GMPP (made by Borla) Sport & Touring mufflers to install on my truck so I could see which one worked best for me.

I ended up keeping the Touring model because my wife thought the Sport was just a bit to loud. She gets a vote since we take my truck on my long road trips and when momma's not happy, nobody's happy! lol

Anyways, I have my Sport muffler up for sale. It was never welded on, only clamped with Accuseal stainless clamps which I highly recommend BTW!

Its in great condition, only has some minor scratches from shipping and handling. No dents or damage.

I was able to mount both mufflers on my 2012 sierra CC 1500 5.3 by just cutting the factory muffler off with a sawzall. If you do it yourself, make sure and cut the pipe as close to the stock muffler as possible to make sure you have plenty of room for mounting the new muffler. I had no problem with mine.

Cutting old and mounting new takes less than 30 minutes for anyone that knows there tools.

Here is the link to the muffler on Borla's site:

http://www.borla.com/products/product_detail.aspx?prod_sku=19131347

Here is some sound clips I made with my Iphone of both mufflers on my truck for reference:

And here is a link to the thread here on GMT that started this whole frenzy:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145672&hl=

Can you tell me what the sizes are of it. I have a 2007 NNBS GMC Sierra and wasnt sure if it was the same sizes as your truck or not?

Thanks

Andy

I assume you mean, what size is the exhaust pipe / tubing? Mine is 2.5in from the third cat on back.

btt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived