2012 gmc sierra 2500 hd denali remote programming?

wsautomotive

Question

just wondering if I have two remotes for the vehicle, and only one works, is there a way to program the others without having to take it to the stealership? I found the way for up to 2008; can't seem to find anything else on the matter.

thanks in advance!!!

6 answers to this question

Reason #4,357 to run my '07 right into the ground .....

No - because they design trucks that are ALREADY overpriced to nickel and dime you to DEATH. Paying $50 grand isn't enough - they've got to design USELESS & UNRELIABLE systems that FORCE you to be extorted by the dealership that already has half your paycheck. Crank relearn procedures ..... TPMS that won't program by following the owner's manual step by step .... piss tanks in diesels .... DPF's plugging solid on diesels ...... I mean really ... It's only $50 grand!

What happened to companies taking pride in building a quality vehicle, selling it for a reasonable price, and giving you an INCENTIVE to visit the dealership instead of electronically programmed extortion tactics???? Is it too much to ask for a little HONESTY???

Rant over. Keep buying your new trucks every 2 years. Maybe the unions will send you a birthday card for all your fundage .... :lol:

Well considering a crank relearn is something that would generally only be done after a tune you really can't fault GM for that. They and every other brand don't like it when you do that. :lol: Never tried the TPMS procedure, if I did my own maintenance still I'd spend the $60 on the tool and not deal with airing down and refilling BS. Too much hassle when you can get a tool and do it right. Can't speak on the diesel stuff but that, TPMS, stability control and every other nanny you can thank the feds for. GM didn't just decide to add that awful crap for no reason. Good luck if you choose another brand for the next truck, they're all the same with weird dealer only stuff except that GMs have always been the most DIY-friendly trucks. Maybe the grass will actually be greener on the other side for once.

Archived