soft seat

driving my new chev Silverado sitting on a piece of foam from Canadian tire cause the seat gone soft you fall into a hole. can't listen to the radio cause the front door panels vibrate and buzz when you turn the volume up loud enough to just hear it and the truck only has 12 thousand k on it. Dealer here can't fix these problems says normal characteristic of chev trucks. Never told me this when I was buying it. Chev at 1800 number seams to be siding with the dealership now. Anyone else with these problems wondering what to do next. Also all the screws falling out of the box liner gave the screws to the dealership ones I could find they put them back in they fall out again. can fix it myself but isn't that what the warranty is for. My wife has a ford never has a problem with it . wish I had one.

driving my new chev Silverado sitting on a piece of foam from Canadian tire cause the seat gone soft you fall into a hole. can't listen to the radio cause the front door panels vibrate and buzz when you turn the volume up loud enough to just hear it and the truck only has 12 thousand k on it. Dealer here can't fix these problems says normal characteristic of chev trucks. Never told me this when I was buying it. Chev at 1800 number seams to be siding with the dealership now. Anyone else with these problems wondering what to do next. Also all the screws falling out of the box liner gave the screws to the dealership ones I could find they put them back in they fall out again. can fix it myself but isn't that what the warranty is for. My wife has a ford never has a problem with it . wish I had one.

Sounds like you need a new dealer.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived