Mark Up on Rigid Industries Off-Road Lights

crafferty

There are MAP (minimum advertised price) requirements that we cant discuss. If you see a sale for 15% off of them by name then ridgid put them on sale. If it is 15% off your entire purchase than the retailer is having a sale. Likely 15-20% sounds about right

There are MAP (minimum advertised price) requirements that we cant discuss. If you see a sale for 15% off of them by name then ridgid put them on sale. If it is 15% off your entire purchase than the retailer is having a sale. Likely 15-20% sounds about right

I completely understand MAP policies but I just want to know the mark up percentages. The 15% I got off the price was when I used chat for a dealer located in Illinois. I just want to know the markups so I know how much I can beat these dealers up on price because lets face it everyone always says there not making money lol.

I am an employee and i dont even know what our bottom line is. It varies product to product.

Oh yeah I know it can be ridiculous. I work in the outdoor and collegiate apparel industries and the margins are vastly different. We are talking 20-30% compared to 100-400% lol.

Archived