Begging for a GMC Private Offer

As a newbie I haven't heard of a PO. Especially seeing as I have been pricing, researching and building trucks on the GMC.com website for weeks now, I have yet to see the Po pop up.

Do I have to join the GMC website or something?

As I will be making a trip out of state this coming sat to purchase a Sierra, a PO surely would come in quite handy.

Maybe I can repay the favor?

Thanks.

As a newbie I haven't heard of a PO. Especially seeing as I have been pricing, researching and building trucks on the GMC.com website for weeks now, I have yet to see the Po pop up.

Do I have to join the GMC website or something?

As I will be making a trip out of state this coming sat to purchase a Sierra, a PO surely would come in quite handy.

Maybe I can repay the favor?

Thanks.

You do not need to join GMC's or Chevy's sites.

They really come down to timing and availability. GMC & Chevy generally release a certain amount of these each month. They generally don't start popping up until the 12th-15th of each month and usually they disappear about 10-15 days later depending on how many & quickly they are snatch up by people. They generally expire at the end of each month.

Since joining the site in January and learning about them I have been able to get 2 Chevy's for myself, and about 4 for other members. I have only lucked into 2-3 on the GMC side for members here.

Archived