Headlamps, hi and low beam, stopped working

I'm having same issue with my 2013 GMC Sierra HD2500 now too. All lights work except low and HI beam headlights, when I pull turn signal toward me the HI beams do come on, so not a bulb issue. I'm thinking a headlight electronic solid state relay is bad that controls the headlights lights in the box under hood on driver's side .

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My head lights have been intermittent, but when I turn on the truck they usually come on then flash and go out. 

I have a 2015 GMC 3500 

does anyone know what causes this??? Is it the BCM?

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2019 at 1:23 PM, Brockgibby said:

I am having the same problem, any luck fixing ? 

On 12/3/2017 at 8:41 PM, Chris E said:

Got in my truck

this afternoon and the headlights wont come on they are in the auto position. I tried moving the switch to the on position and no change. I'm thinking it's a bad relay but not sure. I tried locating the fuse for the headlights but can't seem to find that either I looked in both the driver side and passenger side door and under the hood and cannot find one looking for some help.

Same problem.  Anyone fix?

• 2 weeks later...

We just bought a 2015 High Country yesterday.  Got halfway home and the headlights would not come on.  I googled and landed in this forum. We stopped and bought new bulbs.  My husband put the driver's side bulb in and it did nothing.  We drove home with only DRL and fog lights which was quite scary out in the country.  Pulled the truck into the garage and the driver light started working.  Replaced the passenger bulb (which was much more of a pain) and now both headlights work.  High and low beams.

20200125_192757.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 8:21 AM, VRoque said:

I have a 2015 same issue with headlights. Been to 2 shops no help. When mine go out they flicker then out. All other lights work.

My headlights flicker and go out. Shut off truck and restart a couple times and they start working for awhile.  Happens more when it’s cold. Did you find a solution?

2015 GMC Sierra 1500. Headlights flicker and quit, seems to happen more when it’s cold outside. I have to shut the truck off and restart it a couple times then the lights work again. For awhile. Sometimes seconds. I’ve checked grounds, wires even a $600 mechanic bill. Still does it randomly. 
something new, tires spun at an icy intersection yesterday and headlights quit