Aftermarket tow mirrors on '14 1500 SLE

I'm wondering if anyone has put these

https://www.amazon.com/ModifyStreet-Clearance-Silverado-Avalanche-Suburban/dp/B01MXE5OAB?th=1&psc=1

on their SLE. I'm pretty sure the power and defrost functions will work but I'm doubtful of the marker, turn and reverse being plug and play on my truck.

I'm not too concerned with just running separate power for each of those. Just wondering what people have done before??? Is fishing added wire thru the door harness a PIA? Seems like it's easiest to grab power for everything from the tail lights and bring it forward but maybe there's everything needed under the dash? Sorry if this topic has been covered, I tried the search function but it seems all the tow mirror talk dealt with SLTs and power fold option...

I'm wondering if anyone has put these

https://www.amazon.com/ModifyStreet-Clearance-Silverado-Avalanche-Suburban/dp/B01MXE5OAB?th=1&psc=1

on their SLE. I'm pretty sure the power and defrost functions will work but I'm doubtful of the marker, turn and reverse being plug and play on my truck.

I'm not too concerned with just running separate power for each of those. Just wondering what people have done before??? Is fishing added wire thru the door harness a PIA? Seems like it's easiest to grab power for everything from the tail lights and bring it forward but maybe there's everything needed under the dash? Sorry if this topic has been covered, I tried the search function but it seems all the tow mirror talk dealt with SLTs and power fold option...

Been thinking about getting these just waiting for a few more reviews before I pull the trigger but they definitely seem the best bang for the buck. When I get to that point I was gonna go around with a test light and find what wires I needed for marker lights and reverse lights but I don't think the wiring will be too difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XexHRYG.jpg

2014 SLE

I got the ones from auto anything. They are not powerfold. Everything else works and they come with the extra wire to wire it up. Marker lights, Blinkers, Rear cargo led light. The power adjust is plug and play but the rest you have to wire yourself. Its not hard but fishing the wire through your door sucks.

• 1 year later...

Archived