access tonneau cover

Purchase price $445.95

Ed's truckgadgets

Skill level: Easy

Rating: 9/10

Purchased the tonneau cover from Ed :D and got free shipping, no tax, free popnlock, and free trailseal. Very happy. :smash: Got it in 4 days. Actually bought a cover locally at gander mountain but took it back due to bad customer service/management. :sleep: Was lied to, not taken care of, and paid a higher price.

Installed the cover in 1 hour by myself. Would go faster with help. Great cover with tension adjusters. Good seal and great look. One part of the instructions just a little unclear was how close to position the front rail to the top of the bed/close to the cab. Trial and error. Need to adjust tension especially with it being hot right now. Gas mileage improved from .5-1mpg. Trailseal is good for keeping the bed virtually dry. Installed around the tailgate and front of the bed by the cab.

I like my Access Cover as well.

When did you buy the cover from Gander Mountain?? I was at a local Gander on Saturday and they had 50% off all truck accessories. They had only one (Ford F-150), but I would guess that after the discount it would be around $200. That's a good deal.

In June. On the phone I asked if it was the limited edition one or not. She didn't know. I then asked if it had all black rails and bows and she said yes. I asked her to make sure because i'd have to drive an hour. Yes again. Got it and they didn't have that discount. Pretty good discount though, they are probably going to quit their truck section if they are doing that...maybe it's not selling. When i got home and opened it and saw the silver bows, i was pissed. Called the manager and told him, he would have to research it and call me back 5 minutes later. 2 hours later, i get a call and he said they are all black. I said no, look again. Then he opened up boxes and realized they weren't. I asked what they would do for my problems. Nothing. I returned it the next day and everything else I bought from that store for the last 90 days with receipts.

Archived