D rated Duratrac's I'm Dallas?

It's almost time for new tires and I'm having a tough time deciding between getting another set of toyo at2 (only offered in E-load range) or possibly going with the Duratrac's since they offer a D load range in the following size: 285/65/r18.

Don't get me wrong the Toyos have been a fantastic tire and I have put 55k miles on them, and I really would not be sacrificing much from a towing perspective as both the E and D range tires exceed the GAWR of our trucks anyways.

But I would really like a smoother ride which just cannot be achieved with an E-rated tire on a 1500.

It's a long shot, but I'm curious if there is anybody in the Dallas area that is running the duratracs with a D-load range, if yes I would love to come take a ride in your truck

285/65/r18 D = 3195 lb

285/65/r18 E = 3640 lb

I also would not necessarily be opposed to a C load range tire but that appears to be a unicorn in the size that I want.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's almost time for new tires and I'm having a tough time deciding between getting another set of toyo at2 (only offered in E-load range) or possibly going with the Duratrac's since they offer a D load range in the following size: 285/65/r18.

Don't get me wrong the Toyos have been a fantastic tire and I have put 55k miles on them, and I really would not be sacrificing much from a towing perspective as both the E and D range tires exceed the GAWR of our trucks anyways.

But I would really like a smoother ride which just cannot be achieved with an E-rated tire on a 1500.

It's a long shot, but I'm curious if there is anybody in the Dallas area that is running the duratracs with a D-load range, if yes I would love to come take a ride in your truck

285/65/r18 D = 3195 lb
285/65/r18 E = 3640 lb

I also would not necessarily be opposed to a C load range tire but that appears to be a unicorn in the size that I want.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

21eec2ac7fdedcfc59de9bca7c57d031.jpg
Falken wild peaks. These are great tires. I’m selling this setup though to go with a 22” wheel and they aren’t offered in 22” sizes unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived