Lift with Magneride

Hello all, I want to do a 6 inch lift with the magneride. I see there are many options now for this. What is everyone running? I currently have a 2.5 inch level with 285/50r22 tires. I want to go 35s with lift. Not interested in off-roading, just for looks and ride qualify....Thanks 

E9221286-34A0-4435-AF18-3687A7D0A68E.jpeg

Hello all, I want to do a 6 inch lift with the magneride. I see there are many options now for this. What is everyone running? I currently have a 2.5 inch level with 285/50r22 tires. I want to go 35s with lift. Not interested in off-roading, just for looks and ride qualify....Thanks 
E9221286-34A0-4435-AF18-3687A7D0A68E.thumb.jpeg.cb41289c16715574c343f6ea3de9b0d7.jpeg

Go with BDS... You won’t be disappointed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a sierra with magneride also.  I have heard good things about the BDS.  They look to be a little more expensive but the quality seems to be there.  Which 2.5 level kit did u end up going with?  I have been looking to go that route first then look to upgrade to a suspension lift later.

I have a sierra with magneride also.  I have heard good things about the BDS.  They look to be a little more expensive but the quality seems to be there.  Which 2.5 level kit did u end up going with?  I have been looking to go that route first then look to upgrade to a suspension lift later.

Interested in this also.

• 4 months later...
How can you tell if your truck has magneride? I have a 2016 high country 1500 4x4 and I need to know that to order the lift kit...?

I’m almost positive magnaride was not an option on any Silverado’s

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

I looked it up and found that it was offered on 2017-2019 high country’s but just trying to make sure it’s not on my 2016

If it has it i believe there will be sensors or wires going to the shocks. You could also use one of those rpo readers online that plugs in your vin to give you your options

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Look at the shocks and they will clearly read Magneride. Mine have them in red writing. If you’re looking to level go with Suspension Maxx. They make a great kit. BDS for the lift.