Cook is great

i recently bought this conversion kit from a fellow member by the name of Cook. On DDS website it says it is unlocked and the original purchaser in intitled to one free reflash , what DDS does not tell you is once it is installed that it becomes vin locked and cannot be used in another vehicle. i believed Cook because of what he posted and what the website says. Of course it would not work in my truck and had to be shipped back to DDS to be reflashed. DDS would not honour the reflash and stated that it was only free if they screwed up and it would cost 170 bucks to reflash. Cook is a great guy and took care of all the costs of reflashing and sending it back to me for which i am very greatful. As for purchasing items from DDS call them first so they dont screw you like they did Cook. i think DDS handled this pourly and should explain thing s on their website better. after my phone calls and Cooks calls i will not deal with this company again. once again many thanks to Cook for being a great guy and taking care of all of this

Archived