Removal of rear lift block on RC 3.5

I've had the RC3.5 for about a year and a half now, ordering the new knuckles that they just came out with for the lift to help with the geometry on the front suspension. I contemplating taking out my rear lift block and going back to the stock size and putting Fox 2.5 coilovers on the front and Fox 2.5 piggy backs in the rear, as anyone done this or something similar? Really just wanna improve the ride of my truck and have a better suspension set up if intake my truck to the dunes.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I've had the RC3.5 for about a year and a half now, ordering the new knuckles that they just came out with for the lift to help with the geometry on the front suspension. I contemplating taking out my rear lift block and going back to the stock size and putting Fox 2.5 coilovers on the front and Fox 2.5 piggy backs in the rear, as anyone done this or something similar? Really just wanna improve the ride of my truck and have a better suspension set up if intake my truck to the dunes.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Going to sit quite nose high. Consider reinstalling the stock block. Or better yet a deaver minipack to replace the factory overload spring to give you a little height and better ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Fox 2.0 on all 4 corners and the ride is awesome on street and offroad! 2.5 will be great if you plan on doing some serious offroading, if the truck won't see dirt go with 2.0 to save some coin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Archived