14 SIERRA 5.3 TURBO BUILD

HELLO, I am pretty close to purchasing the On3 kit for these trucks. Any advice, pointers for the install, information to make things easier? Would like to talk to someone who has experience with one of these kits for this truck. Only thing prevented me from buying the kit is the my lack of knowledge. What plug and wires are the best? On3 offers some but I've heard they are not very good. 

16 hours ago, RBQ37 said:

HELLO, I am pretty close to purchasing the On3 kit for these trucks. Any advice, pointers for the install, information to make things easier? Would like to talk to someone who has experience with one of these kits for this truck. Only thing prevented me from buying the kit is the my lack of knowledge. What plug and wires are the best? On3 offers some but I've heard they are not very good. 

Id rather go with spike performance kit. On3 has been known to not send all of the parts

11 minutes ago, RBQ37 said:

What comes in the spike kit that the doesn't come in the On3 kit?

Im saying theyve been known to forget to send parts. Fittings and such 

Ohh, I've also heard there turbos are not the best too. Id like to talk to someone who has actually bought an on3 kit. Ive seen youtube vides and they say they fit great and had no issues.

11 minutes ago, RBQ37 said:

Ohh, I've also heard there turbos are not the best too. Id like to talk to someone who has actually bought an on3 kit. Ive seen youtube vides and they say they fit great and had no issues.

There is a membet here with one.inbthe build section