WTB: Short Bed HARD QUAD/Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover (CA)

Ravenkeeper

Looking for either a Quad-Fold (preferred) or a Tri-Fold HARD Tonneau Cover for my '18 Silverado Crew Cab Midnight Edition, short bed (5.5').  Would prefer something that works well with a "Sport Bar" (AKA: Roll-Bar), as I'm looking at getting one. 

In the SoCal area, willing to drive to Vegas or San Diego for one, too.  I have family in Sacramento & the Bay Area, so driving up there would be another option.

Edited by Ravenkeeper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 9:51 PM, Ravenkeeper said:

Still looking.........

I just posted a factory tonneau cover that I am selling. Apparently, I can't post anything for sale as I have under 50 posts (bummer). It is a tri-fold cover that came on the truck (2016 Silverado LTZ) when bought brand new. I recently added a tool box and can't use this cover any longer but want to use the proceeds from the sale of this cover to throw towards the purchase of a shorter cover that will work with a toolbox.

Interested?  Just let me know....

Thanks!

On 12/18/2018 at 10:16 AM, dhldmoore said:

I just posted a factory tonneau cover that I am selling. Apparently, I can't post anything for sale as I have under 50 posts (bummer). It is a tri-fold cover that came on the truck (2016 Silverado LTZ) when bought brand new. I recently added a tool box and can't use this cover any longer but want to use the proceeds from the sale of this cover to throw towards the purchase of a shorter cover that will work with a toolbox.

Interested?  Just let me know....

Thanks!

How much?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 7:55 PM, dhldmoore said:

Asking $550.00 but I can negotiate a little. Also, if I have to ship it, I have to figure a way to pack it and get a price quote to pass along to add to the final cost.

Thanks for the interest!

Thanks, but I'm looking for something a little closer to home.

I’ve got a Bakflip F1 on my 17 2500HD that I took off my 2015 1500 when I traded it in. Doesn’t quite fit the 2500 due to the slightly longer bed, was on my old truck for about 3 1/2 years and shows a little wear from the sun.

I’m looking into a new cover so I’m wanting to get rid of it. Was planning on listing on craigslist. $250 and it’s yours.

(6.5’ bed)

Located in Santa Clarita, and can send pictures if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, jroyston13 said:

I’ve got a Bakflip F1 on my 17 2500HD that I took off my 2015 1500 when I traded it in. Doesn’t quite fit the 2500 due to the slightly longer bed, was on my old truck for about 3 1/2 years and shows a little wear from the sun.

I’m looking into a new cover so I’m wanting to get rid of it. Was planning on listing on craigslist. $250 and it’s yours.

(6.5’ bed)

Located in Santa Clarita, and can send pictures if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have solid plans for the next three weekends.  I worked a lot of OT this week, so I can get it anytime.  Might be able to get it next Sunday, I'll have to verify my schedule when I get home tonight.  Please send me some pictures.

• 3 weeks later...