GTR LED Fog lamp Kit for HD Chevy

Anyone have any experience with this kit? Looks easy to install with great results. 20% off Currently. Thanks!

https://headlightrevolution.com/2014-2018-chevrolet-silverado-1500-2500hd-3500hd-led-fog-light-conversion-kit-ultra-series/

Edited by fjtort2

• 2 months later...

I have just installed this exact kit on my 2019 Silverrado 3500hd SRW. Takes about 30 minutes for both sides. 

Purchased from Headlight Revolution. I removed the first 5 torx screws on each side from the front bumber going back. 

Turn the tires full lock outward for clearance. Fold the inner liner back towards the tire. They will stay in place. 

Counter clockwise the stock bulb , remove stock bulb, replace LED bulb in harness, make sure the ballast resistor harness is screwed into the bulb harness.

Mine in the box were plugged together but the nut was not fully screwed into the harness. The harnesses plug together, then the locking nut must be screwed tight.

Take the excess wire, ballast and tie off to the unused bolt hole with a nylon tie wrap.  Reinstall fender liner. Done!!!!!

I also installed SUPERNOVA V4 LED headlights for both low and high beam. The beam pattern is exactly like the stock bulb pattern with no upper bleed off. Nice sharp cutoff line. 

These are the only LED kits that will work properly on the low beam side since they are projector beams. The high beam side is a reflector type lamp.  No CANAM issues. 

The SUPERNOVA V4s are much brighter than any stock LED factory lamp. With the high  and low beams on, you will not believe how bright the high beams are!!!!! 

Good luck----