Add mylink to a 2008

So I have all the electronics from a 2017 high country and I’m swapping the dash. So the problem I the radio, I won’t be able to wire into that I don’t think. So I found a company that makes this. I talked to them and they say I need the mylink. Does anyone have any idea if I can get this to work. Thanks

https://www.phoenixautomotiveinc.com/products/12-1-android-7-1-fast-boot-vertical-screen-navigation-radio-for-chevrolet-silverado-2014-2018?variant=9828609982521

So I have all the electronics from a 2017 high country and I’m swapping the dash. So the problem I the radio, I won’t be able to wire into that I don’t think. So I found a company that makes this. I talked to them and they say I need the mylink. Does anyone have any idea if I can get this to work. Thanks
https://www.phoenixautomotiveinc.com/products/12-1-android-7-1-fast-boot-vertical-screen-navigation-radio-for-chevrolet-silverado-2014-2018?variant=9828609982521
I would need more info as to how it interfaces with the truck. Meaning if you can just usb or bluetooth it to the mylink. And if you can run the factory modules behind it or not . There is a you tube video of a person doing that with a tablet. Getting mylink and radio working in a 2008 should be possible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

I would need more info as to how it interfaces with the truck. Meaning if you can just usb or bluetooth it to the mylink. And if you can run the factory modules behind it or not . There is a you tube video of a person doing that with a tablet. Getting mylink and radio working in a 2008 should be possible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok what would you need? I have the wiring diagrams from alldata for both trucks