Leveling Front and Rear of 2500

I just traded in my 2018 Sierra 1500 Z71 for a 2019 Sierra 2500 Duramax.  I made the move to the Duramax because we are selling our motorhome to buy a fifth wheel toy hauler.  I am thinking of installing 1" drop shackles in the rear and cranking the torsion bars up front 8 turns for roughly 2" lift for a somewhat level look.  I am hoping with the 1" drop in the rear it will not cause issues with the new fifth toy hauler.  Hitch weight is 2,200 pounds,  empty weight of toy hauler is 12,000 and gross weight of toy hauler is 17000.  

I just traded in my 2018 Sierra 1500 Z71 for a 2019 Sierra 2500 Duramax.  I made the move to the Duramax because we are selling our motorhome to buy a fifth wheel toy hauler.  I am thinking of installing 1" drop shackles in the rear and cranking the torsion bars up front 8 turns for roughly 2" lift for a somewhat level look.  I am hoping with the 1" drop in the rear it will not cause issues with the new fifth toy hauler.  Hitch weight is 2,200 pounds,  empty weight of toy hauler is 12,000 and gross weight of toy hauler is 17000.  

IMO I would leave it stock.
With 2200lbs pin weigh truck will sit level

Grizzlyltz

As stated, I would leave it alone for now. That 2,200lb pin weight is going to squat the back quite a bit. If you're level when empty, you'll be noticeably nose-high when loaded. My advice would be to wait until you get to test out your new camper all hooked up and then go from there.