Radio upgrade from stock

Good evening all!

My new to me 2010 2500 HD has the boring factory radio. I have searched here,and YouTube and I still don't have any answers to what I'm looking for. I would like to know what radio upgrade is the best, without cutting out the back of my dash. I know some radios are plug and play,with mounting antannae and wires(gps)(back up camera)etc.

I have seen lousy reviews on the Bose system. What should I look for?

For example: radios from 2007-2014 will fit,and avoid using a radio from any year Chevette. Some thing like that. Thank you all!

I don't know about what radio's would fit into your truck, but I highly recommend, if you get a 3rd party radio, to also buy a wiring harness adapter for it, so you don't have to cut into your truck's wiring harness.

Things to look for:

-support for the various features of the radio you choose, such as a reverse signal for the backup camera, parking brake for video playback, that it provides enough power for the radio (USB ports in particular need a lot of power, and if the harness doesn't, you need to find a source of enough power or run a separate power line w. relay)

-support for retained accessory power (also known as RAP)

-support for chimes (ie, warning for door open in drive, lights on and keys out, stuff like that)

-steering wheel controls

-support for anything else the radio controls (does it also run the HVAC, or vehicle running information, onstar, etc...)  the radio will also need to support this...