Bluetooth Phone/GPS

deltat210

Question

So, new 2019 Colorado last week.  Cell phone finally connects.  When voice prompting to make a call, takes a long time for it to dial, like its waiting

for another voice command, then finally dials.  Anyone else find that GM's GPS sucks as well?  Thanks!!!  I feel like I''m whining here, but its aggravating...

1 answer to this question

My iPhone connects as soon as I turn on the key after I enter the vehicle, instantly, automatically, without any delay.

Calls are made as soon as soon as I speak or hit the phone icon on the screen. Your delay maybe from Siri or whatever your phone uses to figure out what you want, or to search through your address book and find the number. The delay maybe in your phone and not in the Colorado's system itself.

I don't have GPS in my truck, I use the iPhone app connected via the USB plug for that and it shows up on the screen while I listen to the radio, and when necessary, the  phone gives me directions. It works very well.