2020's Almost Here, Good Deals on 2019 Dually

Looking at 2019 3500 Denali Dually.  List prices are of course crazy, but it seems like with the 2020's almost here I could get a better deal that what I'm seeing so far up here in the Pacific Northwest.  The best deal I have seen so far is around $62K without tax.  This is a pretty much loaded Denali Dually.  Has anyone seen better deals right now?  If you have this truck, happy with it?  There are some cool upgrades on the 2020's, the new tailgate, the sidebox step to name a few, just not sure how much more the 20's will be over the 19's.  Thanks, Dickson

I was thinking about picking up a 2019 dually as well. sold my 2500 Denali a few months ago. I really enjoy the body style of the 2015-2019 HD trucks. My local dealer has a 2019 LTZ 3500 Duramax decently optioned (minus the bench seat) they said they would sell me for 56k. Sticker is about 69k. I think now would be a good time to pick one up, I personally won't buy the first model year of anything. I personally think the new tailgate is a paint in the ass.. I just want an old school handle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, Dickson said:

Looking at 2019 3500 Denali Dually.  List prices are of course crazy, but it seems like with the 2020's almost here I could get a better deal that what I'm seeing so far up here in the Pacific Northwest.  The best deal I have seen so far is around $62K without tax.  This is a pretty much loaded Denali Dually.  Has anyone seen better deals right now?  If you have this truck, happy with it?  There are some cool upgrades on the 2020's, the new tailgate, the sidebox step to name a few, just not sure how much more the 20's will be over the 19's.  Thanks, Dickson

I just picked up this 2019 at Harnish for a similar price.  It was right around $11k off sticker and was less than the 2018s were going for with under 20k miles on auto trader.  I was going to wait  for a 2020 but thought I would try a DRW and see how I liked it for a daily.  If I don't like it the 2020s have similar tow specs in an SRW.  Based on past experience I am going to wait until I can get a similar deal on a 2020 and trade it; I bet I don't lose anything on the trade, will have the sales tax credit, and won't get beat up on a 2020 by buying one right when they hit the lots.  The sales manager thinks there might be incentives on the new trucks as soon as year end (but I am not going to buy one without some factory money on top and can now wait as long as it takes).

And the truck is fantastic.  So much better than my 2016 2500 Denali for towing.  I will probably stick with a DRW when I trade.  I am very happy I pulled the trigger now and feel pretty good about my plan.  

pB0y5CMqQKqPPnmskU0BFg.jpg

• Like 1

I'd add you might find a better deal if you wait for an even better deal on the 2019s or the incentives could disappear or you might not find the truck you want as inventory on the DRWs dries up.  If you find the truck you want at anything over $10K off sticker I think you can feel pretty good about it.  

Edited by jjackkrash