Cargo bar

Anyone try one of these out yet?  I bought this one on Amazon for $25.  Supposedly the ratcheting ones can be hard to adjust and may not fit depending on how the teeth light up or what not.  

Going to need to carry an ice chest around for my daughter's Bday party so figured might try it out so the ice chest doesn't slide around.  I also have those ratcheting tie down straps but figured this may work.  Also can come in handy when I go get groceries lol. 

https://realtruck.com/p/keeper-cargo-bars/kep-05056/

Anyone try one of these out yet?  I bought this one on Amazon for $25.  Supposedly the ratcheting ones can be hard to adjust and may not fit depending on how the teeth light up or what not.  

Going to need to carry an ice chest around for my daughter's Bday party so figured might try it out so the ice chest doesn't slide around.  I also have those ratcheting tie down straps but figured this may work.  Also can come in handy when I go get groceries lol. 

https://realtruck.com/p/keeper-cargo-bars/kep-05056/

70” wont be wide enough. I had one from my last truck. I ended up cutting a board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Controller23 said:

70” wont be wide enough. I had one from my last truck. I ended up cutting a board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer, I thought I had read that but was too lazy to go out and measure it. Lol.  Oh well.  I'm going to see if they make any ones longer than 70".

2 hours ago, BringTheRain403 said:

Bed extender is the way to go. I had one of those for a while with my old truck but went to a bed extender and one you get one it'll be a must have on every truck...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

For that I would have bought a truck with a bigger bed lol.  IDK for some reason I'm just not feeling it.  I think that's more for people who haul more stuff than I plan to.