Adding horn to existing 2015 silverado

I’m trying to add a Marco hurricane horn with the existing horn setup on a 2015 Silverado LT. Does anyone know if you could tap off one of the wires on the upper of the 2 horns to activate relay. Or does anyone have insight on how to wire this properly to the relay? 

I'll have to look but when my buddy re-installed/upgraded air system for my air horns we did an add a fuse on the horn fuse.  So when I honk my OEM horn my air horns sound off as well.  I know we used a few relays but I think they're for the compressors and not the horns.  I think there's a wiring diagram in my glove box maybe that shows something.

*edit*

Well that's the wiring diagram he drew up. Not sure it helps though. I'll have to try to remember to try a couple things when I'm at work and no one will care if I make a bunch of noise. 369177f6a3a655d2a77c8f9c13887f0d.jpg

Haha thanks. But I’m not doing a full air horn kit. Just a self contained Marco Hurricane horn. Just need to tap off the factory horn wire to power switch side of relay to close it for 12v battery power
You should, they're fun. [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk