Shop in Ohio= amazing!

I recently went to Ohio bc I heard about a new shop opening up there and that they specialized in stuff I was looking to have done. So I call and talk to the owner for a few, set up an appointment, I get there and it’s not like most shops I’ve personally been accustomed to, meaning it wasn’t overly fancy, all the best cool stuff but it seemed like a clean, raw, “we just build stuff” kinda shop. They were all super cool and very nice. Not the salesman type of nice and not once did they plug anything they did. The owner talked more about my family, what I’m into then we get to what I want done. And he made some points and even told me some things he wasn’t sure if he wanted to do bc it’s out of his range and that’s RARE bc most shops just brag about all the stuff they can do. Anyway we make an appointment to get the work done. They picked up my truck free of charge, and let me tell you the quality of work was far beyond any expectations I even had after meeting with them. I knew they were good. But I didn’t expect what I got especially for what I paid. They literally almost brought me to tears I know my wife was, it was more than I expected and in a good way. They went above and beyond what I wanted, they took what I said and really I think took it as their own truck and I just can’t say enough about these guys. They care! They actually want to help you, they aren’t trying to be rock stars or over priced they are quite possibly the best shop I’ve ever been to and they call or text me everyday just making sure I’m happy and

The truck is operating fine. If you’re ever in Ohio and near Cincinnati, they are in a small indiscreet town that you would miss but they are the largest thing in that town meaning every place we went IE restaurant the people all had amazing things to say about the owner. He donates time and money to needy families and kids in the community. He’s a combat veteran and does a lot for that. I mean they are great. And their work!! Just see for yourself. But go visit these guys. DeAdhorse Customs. IMG_0230.jpgIMG_0229.jpgIMG_0228.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk