Dim Check Engine light

Last night driving my truck i notice my check engine light was dim, not on fully but very very dim... Began to look online and find nothing really but a same problem with a vettee owner saying he had took it to a dealer for an ecm test failed it and they took care of it problem fix. However, before i got to dealer ( can’t stand going there) i want to see if anyone had the same thing? Took the truck to an local autozone for engine code test, nothing told them to check battery nothing... during the day light is no where to be found so just has me wondering. In the pictures the cluster lights are at the lowest. i’ve always drove with them at the lowest and never once seen the light so a reflection or some sort isn’t the problem. anyone has any idea what it might be?  another thing too sometimes when i put my parking park and i turn off the truck when i come back to turn it the brake light isn’t on maybe it has to deal with the same thing... 2014 silverado 5.3 66k miles 

643D0200-DFB1-46E4-91F7-EA1FF7B6DF1D.jpeg

Edited by bowtiemark

• 6 months later...