DRL maflunction

Me and my buddy installed some led lights and switchbacks into his truck last weekend.  He has a 2013 GMC Sierra SLE. I wired in some resistors to get rid of the hyper flashing.  When I was testing the wires with a voltage meter to see which wire was for the turn signal, there was a spark produced from touching the brown wire, which I now assume is the daytime running light wire, on the driver side of the truck(it is the top left pin when looking at the headlight plug on the truck).  Long story short we successfully wired in the resistors and they work great(DRLs were working too).  He turned his truck off and then turned it back on. The left side DRL went out but when you turn on the blinker it works fine.  It is not the resistors causing the problem because the the blinker works fine on both sides.  I am 99% sure it is when I was testing the wires that something shorted out. I checked both of the DRL fuses and they are fine. I switched the lights to the other side to see if they had went out and they are good.  So now I am stuck trying to figure out if the brown wire is fried or if there is some other relay or switch that I do not know about that could have gone out as a result of the spark.  I have seen schematics of a DRL relay in the BCM but can not find it to save my life. I have searched up and down on the forums and the internet for wiring diagrams or videos to shed some light but I have had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.