switchblade key to traditional key

kickass audio

I have an idea floating around in the little bubble that is my head and was wondering if you can go from a switchblade key to a standalone key. My fiance has a 2016 equinox (i know this isn't the right forum for that vehicle but we have those same keys available if we upgrade our fobs) and it has the switchblade style key where the door lock buttons are built into the key when it swings out. I would like to entertain putting in an aftermarket remote start/alarm system she had in her old car but feel it is stupid to carry around two remotes, one for the aftermarket remote start and another for the factory remote start/keyless entry.

Is there a way I can disassemble the current switchblade key and extract the proximity security chip out of it along with the cut key and transplant that into the traditional style key like my 14 silverado came with? I could not find anything online about going from switchblade to standard key, only from a standard key to a switchblade.