amp by pass harness

richard9942

Question

Hello i am doing a small build on my 2016 Colorado LT non bose unit 8 inch screen IO5 model all i want to do is add an Kenwood amp XR401-4 and Kenwood  KFC-XP6902C in the front door and
dash corners and in the rear Kenwood Excelon X174 i am keeping the original head unit i do not want to cut the wiring harness  what i am looking for is a  amp pass harness if there is one i will need the part number so i can buy the harness

( or just the male / female molex plug with wires or not and build it myself i will need the part number so i can buy it )

if not then solution number 2  i will keep my factory amp hooked up and working  i will separate the male / female molex plug from the stock amp and use the (male plug with wires from the amp pass harness i will need the part number so i can buy it )

and send those wires from the male plug in the stock amp  and send its speaker wires from the factory amp to the  LC7i   which can receives high power audio signal from the stock amp and converts it to  RCA output then the RCA output from lc7i to the rca input of the Kenwood amp then the speaker wire output from the Kenwood amp goes back up to dash with the female molex plug from the Kenwood amp to hook up with the male molex plug from the truck original plug to the new speakers. .

Sorry if this email is very long but i do not want to start a project and not Finnish it the same day because of who knows what this is my daily driver i want to be as informed as possible .
Thank you

1 answer to this question