Tire Size with 2.5" Leveling Kit (2017 Silverado WT)

Well, 

I know there has been many post like this but after reading all of them I am just as confused as when I started. 

I currently have a 2017 Silverado WT (yes I know its the work truck version but this is all I could afford being a recent graduate from college). I have done several modifications to the truck such as a 2.5" front leveling kit and new rims. The rims I put on my truck are from a 2020 Trailboss.

I currently have a 265/65/r18 street tire and it does not fill up the wheel well at all. The leveling kit gives it the nice leveled look but these tires don't give it the aggressive look I am going for. 

Can someone please tell me the maximum tire size I can run. The tire sizes I have been looking at are: 

275/65/r18

285/65/r18 

I don't want to do any sort of trimming or hammering on my truck. I just want to know the tire size I can put on the vehicle that will allow me to turn completely and not have any rub. 

Id appreciate the help immensely as I am very new to modifications. I had a truck when I was younger but never did any sort of modification to it. I want to make my work truck version look aggressive! 

Thanks!!

-The leveling kit I'm using: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXYS7IQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

-The rims I'm using (not these exact ones just using them as a reference): https://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Chevy-Silverado-TRAIL-BOSS-AT4-Sierra-black-2019-2020-OEM-5911-wheels-rims-/223850622008

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 1.08.40 PM.png

You should be able to fit a 2757018 maybe even a 331250. Only issue is factory wheels have a more positive offset and a wider tire might hit ucas or sway bar. The 27570 and 331250 are about the same diameter, but the 275 is about an inch narrower. I ran both on my 04 Sierra, but with a +6 offset on an 8" wide wheel. Those trailboss wheels are probably around a +25 offset and 7.5-8" wide.

Most tire shops will order both sizes in and test fit for you for no charge. Unfortunately those 2 sizes only come in a 10 ply.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

You can go big, up to 34" tall. Up to 12.5" wide depending on wheel offset. 

I run a 33x12.5 which isn't the tallest, but it is very fat. Minor rub on the UCA and swaybar. 

A 285/70R18 will fit. 33.7" and 11.5" wide. Good balance of height and width. The width will drastically effect your economy though, I would consider the 275 if that worries you. My 6.2L went from 20mpg to 15mpg with my 12.5's