Exhaust gurgling noise 2019 Yukon Denali

Good afternoon,

I have a 2019 GMC Yukon Denali with the 6.2L V8 that I’ve started hearing a lot of noise from what I believe to be the exhaust. I’ve attached an audio clip of the sound (gurgling type noise) that is pretty noticeable in the cabin. I recorded the noise from the drivers seat and sounds like the noise is coming from under the pedals. In the video you can hear the noise start at about 6 seconds in, runs for about 3 seconds and disappears. The sound reappears around 23 seconds and stays until 40 seconds in. I cannot get the dealership to acknowledge an issue and I’ve never had a vehicle where I can hear the exhaust type noise in the cabin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Each time I hear the noise I am stepping on the gas, around 1500-2500 RPM and typically accelerating out of a stop or sometimes it happens when at 45-60 mph, same rpm. 

New Recording 3.m4a

Edited by Compass

cant hear the noise on my pc.

i have read lots of people complain about exhaust sound from AFM (4cyl to 8cyl) & also the flapper.

does your display show V4 to V8 change at same time you hear the sound?

Unfortunately no. The sound is pretty consistent in both v8 (most of the time) but also v4 (not nearly as often). The sound doesn’t stop or start based on the changing of the cylinders. I’ve noticed it to be much more often in v8 since that is always the mode when accelerate out of a stop sign. I’ve heard a couple times while driving down the road in v4 and steady accel or cruising and hear the noise. I’m thinking it could have something to do with the exhaust manifold but that could be completely erroneous. Thanks for inquiring. 

• 1 year later...