Lanny's 2000 GMC 1500

Logan Lanfear

Hey guys, I figured id start a build thread for this truck.  I always seem to take a ton of pictures of my trucks but I have yet to put them all together for a thread.  Im going to try to keep track of it all here as I get work done to my new to me truck. 

I picked up this 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 with the 5.3 a couple weeks back and got a good deal on it.  The seller was going through a divorce and needed to get rid of it and I was able to jump on it.  There are some things wrong with it for sure and it needs some small things.  It was the dirtiest truck I have ever seen so strangely enough I actually detailed the interior before really doing anything else.  Shampooed everything and dismantled most of the interior to get all the nooks and crannys.  Ive decided the seats arnt worth saving, they have multiple burn holes and the foam is starting to lose its support.  The rear shocks have no bushing on the rear axle so they clunk around and make a racket going down the road.  The parking brake wasn't hooked back up after the rear axle was swapped.  I replaced the windshield myself which was the biggest pain in the a**.  Other than that, its going to need tires soon. It also has what I think is probably a set of lift keys from rough country.  I have to check the rear to see if it has blocks in it or not.  Sorry for the long winded message, quarantine has me pretty bored.  Pics of how it sits now plus the codes for anyone curious. 

Itll need tires soon so does anyone know of some cheap 33's? O

Does anyone know if the front seats from a Tahoe will fit a regular cab? 

IMG_5502.JPG

IMG_5521.JPG