Diablo Sport Intune 3 platinum

Hi,

I drive a 2018 silverado 1500 with the 5.3L. After a cold air intake and custom exhaust I was looking at getting a tuner. I was looking at the Diablo sport intune 3 platinum. I was wondering if anyone else also used this and how their experience was? Did the truck actually gain any power and if it did how well did it run?

thanks,

Daniel

Hi,
I drive a 2018 silverado 1500 with the 5.3L. After a cold air intake and custom exhaust I was looking at getting a tuner. I was looking at the Diablo sport intune 3 platinum. I was wondering if anyone else also used this and how their experience was? Did the truck actually gain any power and if it did how well did it run?

thanks,
Daniel

I purchased the same for my 2014 and it did ok, but I then contacted Diablew Custom Tune and purchased a 91/93 octane tune from him and that was the noticeable change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, bullethead357 said:

I purchased the same for my 2014 and it did ok, but I then contacted Diablew Custom Tune and purchased a 91/93 octane tune from him and that was the noticeable change.

Okay, thanks for the response! How did your fuel mileage get affected after the 91/93 tune?

1 hour ago, bullethead357 said:

It has gone down about 1-2mpg but that’s mainly because of it being more fun to drive. Possibly getting on it more.

Were you able to turn off AFM?