Hypertech Max Energy Programmer 2006-2015 trucks/suvs

stevev

I have a couple of unmarried/vin unlocked Hypertech Max Energy Programmers. Each are in good condition and include OBD cable and USB cable for updates:

$190 shipped - 32501 model, works on a variety of GM/Chevy trucks, suvs, and cars from 2006-2015, GAS and DIESEL, see screen shot photo. It has a regular or premium fuel tune for extra power and fuel economy, and adjustable top speed limiter, adjustable rev limiter, speedometer calibrator for tire/gear changes, adjustable shift firmness, AFM V4 mode delete, and read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC's) or check engine lights. Go to Hypertech.com and enter your year and model and it will tell you the specific options and performance gains for your vehicle. I have 3 left.

$140 shipped - 32004 model, only works on 2007 - 2010 GM trucks and suvs - Silverado Sierra Avalanche Suburban Yukon Tahoe (gas motors only 3.7L, 4.8L 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L), and 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS, as shown in screen shot photo. This is an older model number that has been replaced by 32501, it has all the same features, except it DOES NOT have an option to turn off the AFM V4 mode on the 2007-2008 motors. I have 1 left.

It will be easier for me to just email you the photos of them, and I can also provide the screen shot status from the Hypertech software program to prove that these tuners are not vin locked.

PM me if interested! Payment by Paypal and I ship promptly by Priority Mail with tracking provided.

32501.JPG

Edited by stevev

• 2 years later...

I wanted to bring this back to the top again.

I have a couple more Hypertech Max Energy #32501 tuners again.   See description above.   These are a very basic plug and play programmer and they are good for AFM delete on the 2007-2015 motors.

Price is $160 shipped via Paypal. 

• 2 months later...

2 still available, part #32501.   as mentioned use this to turn off AFM on 2007-2015 motors instead of a Range device.   Also includes preloaded tunes and other adjustable options.

Discount given for family/friends or Zelle payment.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...