2016 GMC Yukon XL Denali Service Park Assist & Tail,Light

Received Service Park Assist msg, assume it’s a bad sensor.  However, right tail light went out at the same time, not all lights, but brake and LED side lights are out.  Any suggestions?  Both at the same time a coincidence (I don’t believe in coincidence)?  Possibly a fuse or relay?  Thanx for any advice in advance.  Not looking forward to a $300+ tail light assembly replacement.  

2 hours ago, Russ Swift said:

Any suggestions? Possibly a fuse or relay?  Thanx for any advice in advance. 

4 Fuse boxes on these trucks, look in the Engine compartment fuse box.  Start with fuses or relay 34, 42, 49, and 51.  Near each other in a grouping.

Checked, all good.  Park Assist came back on either after checking these fuses of simply wiping off the sensors.  Tail light still which I think is the normal problem with these lights, broken circuit connection.  Expect I will have both repaired/reinforced at the same time and minimize down time.  Thanx for the suggestion/info.  Stay safe.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Russ Swift said:

Park Assist still not work

Did you have the circuit repaired or reinforced like you said?  If not, don't expect a change in Park Assist.  If so, you should to take it back.  At the very least, change out the above fuses or relay and go from there. 

Edited by The Zip